Today’s IT executives need options and flexibility as they try to address the demands from departments and users across their company. Should they go cloud or stay on prem? Do they go with best of breed or as much functionality within one vendor stack?
When a company recognizes a best of breed approach is needed to address the monetization requirements, the Kansys Edge provides material advantages over the options identified above:
- On Premise or In the Cloud option
- RESTFUL and/or SOAP API’s
- The ability to keep existing data source and destination formats for any system/applications where integration with the Kansys Edge is needed.
NOTE: This also allows the IT exec to plug The Kansys Edge into his existing IT Stack & Applications.
- Lower Application development costs given that the architecture of the Kansys Edge evolves via configuration versus coding.
- Great business and functional alignment as Kansys Edge Power Users are able to configure new products versus coding new offerings.
There is always some level of coding in any enterprise application, but because of the Kansys metadata architecture, we’re able to reduce the level of coding vs configuration by a factor of 4:1. As a side benefit, because there is more configuration vs coding, I need less application development expertise which comes with a higher cost, and customers are able to shift application alignment to the business analyst responsible for supporting the billing function.
Take a pro-active role in meeting business needs with the most flexible billing solutions available. Implement pricing plans and changes in the shortest possible time-frames without losing control of testing, production implementation and roll back functionality
Choose any level of support services from real application experts to suit your business and budget goals.