Monetizing Innovative Business Models Across Any Industry
Regardless of the vertical industry, The Kansys Edge monetizes complex business: That means taking competitive strategies and converting them into the business processes and services necessary to get paid, to pay and, between the two, make margins.
Whether a new or long-standing business, offering the next great service (or an old service in a new way) is absolutely critical to future success. However, that alone is not enough. A service without a win-win business model – value for money for customers, cash and margins for the business, and equally cash and margins for suppliers — won’t succeed.
Strategic innovation today means understanding the how, when and why payments are made in such a way that:
- customers get a great deal, spending willingly, driven by value not price
- suppliers get a great deal, agreeing to reasonable prices and attractive terms
- the business does great business, maximizing cash flows and exceeding ROI expectations
Kansys, through The Kansys Edge, commercializes innovation: Our experience means that we not only understand how services are commercialized but also how to monetize the terms and conditions along the value chain. The Kansys Edge’s Agreements-based Billing empowers finding and executing the exact monetization terms and conditions needed to get the money flowing and the business idea off the ground.
The Kansys Edge provides the ability to configure, document, manage and automate the critical monetization terms and conditions without which innovation would not thrive. We have over 10 years of experience in monetizing innovative business models. The Kansys Edge’s solution has supported:
- Next Generation Transport – Cost efficient and extensible charging model for mass transport based on traveler not ‘travel card’
- Private / Public Convergence – Four-sided charging model with municipal government, airlines, concessions and suppliers with residual participation
- Smart Infrastructure – Supporting new business models built on the delivery and support of smart meters for business and consumers on behalf of large distributors
- Business / Social Network Convergence – Two-sided business model for subscription-based charging for expertise in network and event-based compensation for experts themselves
- Media / Mobile Convergence – Business model where users are compensated with free airtime for participating in advertisement campaigns
- On Demand / Zero Subscription for High Value Services – Business model where users can purchase premium satellite access via vouchers
- Green Transport – Invoicing and charging for model to allow users to use fleet of bicycles on demand.