When you want real-time visibility for accounts, customers and approvals processes provided through an integrated Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) process.
Although there are finance and account standards across the globe, any company with size and/or monetization complexity, tends to organize, process and manage their financial information in ways that are unique to their business.
Additional functionality that finance departments enjoy with the Kansys Edge include:
- Pervasive logging of every change made means fast and 100% accurate audibility
- Ability to manage profitability by Customer (including across accounts) and by Product Offering and by Partner. No losing sight of specific customer margins even when the customer has a negotiated one-off contracted price
- Calculations to 10 digits to the right of the decimal point provide maximum accuracy, especially important for IoT and Partner pricing and settlement
Most importantly, finance at companies with complex monetization requirements, are happy with the lower TCO with The Kansys Edge versus the market alternative options identified above.
CFO’s must be able to quickly answer these questions:
1) How is business performing?
2) What is the actual revenue relative to the forecast for the past month, quarter and year?
For Today's Chief Financial Officer
In today’s fast-moving business climate, CFOs and other business managers are aggressively looking for ways to drive business growth, maximize efficiency and save money. Kansys’ Agreements-Based Billing ™ and Settlement solution delivered in a cloud model or on-premise is increasingly viewed as the cornerstone to more effectively manage growth, understand customers while improving overall cash flow management and visibility.
If the business is reliant on a traditional billing and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, opportunities to introduce new offers, up-sell and cross-sell are limited.
If a business has grown through acquisitions or product extensions, often several existing billing systems are in place forcing manual manipulation of different data and cumbersome workaround processes to calculate final bills. As a business grows, workflow problems around deal making, the contracting process, order entry, and a lack of data integrity undermines revenue assurance.
If channels are involved, businesses often lose control of how products are being sold and consumed. Automation of the quote-to-cash (Q2C) process and business agility to pivot based on market, customer, and partner conditions is critical for a global enterprise.
Kansys also importantly addresses scalability and future-proofing needs of a business, better financial forecasting and automation of accounts receivable and accounts payable processes. Real-time visibility for accounts and customers along with automation of inefficient workflows and approvals processes is provided through an integrated Q2C process.
CFOs turn to Kansys when they need to achieve better control, efficiency, accuracy, auditability and overall ROI for the business.
Kansys delivers an integrated Q2C solution that empowers a business to understand:
- how new offers can be made
- what it is selling is what has been quoted
- what has been quoted is what has been contracted for
- what the contract delivers is exactly what has been ordered and
- that it is seamlessly provisioned downstream and accurately billed for